Saturday, May 31, 2014

Final Addendum

First Old House!
If you have stumbled upon this blog and wondered why it ended somewhat abruptly, let me explain. We ended up selling the house and moving away from St. Louis in May of 2013. The reason was that I finished my doctoral program and took a job in Baltimore.

Proof I graduated!
We have a ton of great memories from St. Louis and the house. I state without proof that I finished every project at our First Old House with the exception of tuckpointing! We ended up selling the house quickly for our full asking price, and had only minor issues on the inspection. (We had to have some 'non-standard' plumbing replaced.) Some final parting shots of the little house that could:

Skeeter liked the window seat.

This one always looked like a post card to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment